ILLARI SKIN, LLC Website Privacy Statement
Illari Skin, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this Website and as our customer. To our visitors and to our customers, we offer this pledge:
When you purchase a seminar or membership from Illari Skin, LLC, you will pay the purchase price for such services from your checking account, debit card, or credit card. If you use this option to pay for such services, your bank information is deleted from our records after your purchase has been authorized. A transaction number will be provided to you on screen after the transaction. You may use this transaction number as a reference to inquire on a particular transaction and we do not keep a record of your bank or credit card information.
When you send us email from this Website, you will provide us with certain personally identifiable information including your email address.
Third Party Links
Facebook Custom Audience Ads
We may display interest-based ads to you when you are using Facebook through Facebook’s Custom Audience Tool. The Custom Audience Tool allows us to personalize our ads based on your shopping experience with us. We do not share any of your personal information or your shopping history with Facebook. This tool allows us to convert your email address to a unique number that Facebook uses to match to unique numbers that Facebook generates from email addresses of its users. You may opt-out of Facebook Custom Audience ads from Freefly by emailing [email protected] with this request.
Illari Skin, LLC
2720 E. Oakland Park Boulevard #102
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33306
(866) 366-1576 • (954) 525-4273 • Fax: (954) 358-2860
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator from CookiePolicyGenerator.com.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookies
- This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions for the web to help us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Instagram, You Tube, and Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
If you are still looking for more information please contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: